In response to the book ‘Here We Are’, by Oliver Jeffers, Year 1 designed a Green Screen photo to represent The World .
The children needed to know five key skills in order to create their photo.
- How to use a Camera App to take photo against a green screen.
- How to add photo to Green Screen by Do Ink.
- How to crop and size photos.
- To add background image and prop.
- To save image to Camera Roll.
As a whole class, we safely found some background photos on google then chose one they all liked.
The pose they wanted to portray was to ‘Carry the World ‘ to show they cared for all life on Earth. The children took their photos against a green screen and used the app to manipulate, crop, resize and pinch in order to create a picture.
Here are a few examples of the photos made.